We got word from the doctor about half an hour ago that Ryan was out of surgery and about to wake up. Praise God! Everything went according to plan, but we'll hear more about that later. The tumor was about the size of a gummy bear, but the cyst around it was as big as a golf ball.
Because of how many surgeries Ryan has had, there is a higher risk for him to have Cerebral Spinal Fluid leakage from his wound, so the prayers right now are for a quick recovery and absolutely none of that leakage! His scar could heal slower as well. We'll be in the ICU with him until tomorrow, when he'll move to his room. I'm going to go see if we can see him yet, so take care until I write again. Love you all...
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Praise God! I'm so thankful for you to be out of surgery. Prayer will be continuous for your strength, and a quick recovery! I'm not sure if you remember us or not, but your mom can fill you in. Thank you for setting up this blog to keep us all updated. You are all being lifted up for strength.
Much love, Sheila Moore and Family
Praying for you and remembering the whole family and our times together...may God continually be the Strength of your lives and the Hope that we all cling to. Love, the Watsons in California
I sure love the title of this blog "all is well" is very good to see. Thanks so much for the update. Love to you all. Theresa & Adam
Thank you so much for sharing your testimony with us. Your family is such a blessing and an inspiration to so many, in trusting God at this difficult time. I know Erin and Jane from MOPS here in Colorado.
Praise God for successful surgery!
Praying for a quick and complete recovery with no leaks of spinal fluid. And joining with Ryan’s request: Dear God, please continue to use Ryan and his testimony to reach people ~ may he bring glory to You!
Laura Shaffer
Hey Leigh, I don't know why my 4/5 post deleted, but I'm back!
Letting you folks know that we are praying for you all and thinking of you.
We had a family reunion this weekend and Tom has been sick all the way through, so getting there was out of the question for me.
We're glad Ryan is doing well. Please tell everyone "hello" and give Ryan a big hug (which, of course, you do VERY well!:o)
love from Elsie and all
Post a Comment