Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Skinny

Hello to all of our blog followers! We are back home as of a couple of hours ago, and I am very ready to make it an early night. Hard to say if I somehow have pneumonia, too, but I do feel like I am getting something. Maybe I am just super-tired from all of this!
Anyway--they sent us home with a week's worth of antibiotics, they'll see Ryan back for another chest CT next Friday, and maybe we'll get a concrete day for surgery sometime before then, but we just don't know. At this point, there is a small chance for surgery the week after next, but our nurse just wasn't sure. We'll float along in limbo for a bit...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Leigh, Ryan and Gabe - We all appreciate you keeping us updated. We love you guys so much and are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if you there's anything we can do for you guys - we are close by at the Smith Mountain State Park still. Love Grandma Barb, Tractor Grampa, Kitten, Keith, Dennis, Linda, Adam & Theresa the icecream lady.(we'll bring ya some from the creamery soon)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like rest is what is needed and home is the best place for it! I wish you lots of relaxation and especially recovery over the next week! thanks for the update! - Lindsey