I finally got the slide show thing figured out, so here are some pictures from August...I have an album from September to add, as well, but Tori and I are heading up to Roanoke tonight to watch Footloose in Elmwood Park, so I need to get ready! Later...and enjoy!
So funny that someone else commented on Gabe's boots; that's what I was going to say...so cute! The pictures are great and I'm so glad that Ryan is on the road to recovery - PS: Heard you ran 6 miles on Saturday...way to go! Wish you were closer to help train me...Love you, Tiff
Showing of their muscles...at dinner that night we had spaghetti, and they both had their shirts off. Why do boys love being naked so much?
Starbucks to Warm the Body
I met Mike in Raleigh last Wednesday. We had a great time! We 'got our shop on' then went to Chipotle, a movie, and stayed overnight in a cheap hotel before heading back to our respective states in the morning. What a lucky sister I am, to have a brother who loves to shop...
The Original Five...
Ahh, a house full of Family!
I counted 20 pairs of shoes at one time in our foyer...and none of them were mine, either! What a welcome site. I'm ready for everyone to come back!
Decorating the Tree
Little Cowboy Gabe
We went to a trunk-or-treat with some friends and Gabe was very excited to get some candy in a bag! Everyone thought his mustache was chocolate...
4-Wheeling with the Hayne's
We went out for a picnic and some 4-wheeling last weekend ! Gabe had SO much fun. He kept trying to go faster.
Out on the Town
Mike and Abby came to visit while Erin was in town...we all went out to dinner one night...
Gabe and Henry
My sister Erin and her son Henry came for a visit last week. Gabe and Henry had a blast together. We can't wait to see them at Christmas!
Ribbit!
Gabe learned to jump like a frog the other day. Now he loves to jump all over the place and make frog noises.
Just Like Daddy
Gabe loves to copy anything Ryan does...When he squatted down to take a picture with Gabe, of course Gabe needed to squat, too!
That's MY belt!
Gabe, Ryan and I were at Target yesterday and found this fun belt that I was going to get for myself. Ryan thought it was cool, too, and thought maybe we could share it. Then Gabe asked if he could wear it around the store, so I put it on him. Well, you guessed it. Now it is HIS belt. He asked this morning where his belt was...It wraps around his waist twice. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to wear it...
Tori, Jon, Gabe, George, Ryan and Aaron...
It's hard to believe it's already the end of July and there are not many more weekends for swimming...It's sure been a nice summer!
Gabe has a new friend...
Shila, Chris, and their son Braeden came to visit at the lake. Gabe loved having a buddy to play with!
Gabe Loves His Uncles...
Our house has sure seemed empty the last few days!
Gabe Love to Drive the Boat!
He asks whoever is driving to "go faster, please." It is pretty cute. When they speed up, he cracks up!
Gabe's Tree
Ryan's grandparents planted a tree on the day that Gabe was born. Here is that tree now, two years later!
Dessert!
Tom created mock fried ice cream for everyone. These are our friends Josh and Emily, who came out from Colorado for the weekend.
The Chefs
I helped Tom roll the ice cream, so I'm going to take credit for how good it was!
Good cake!
Tom let Gabe have the rest of his cake. Gabe wouldn't eat when anyone tried to feed it to him, but when he had the whole plate in front of him, that cake was gone so fast that I had to fight for a bite!
Memorial Day Boat Ride
Our friends Stacey and Bryan came down over Memorial Day weekend, so we got out on the boat. It was a nice day!
Tuckered Out
Gabe couldn't keep his eyes open on the ride home. I thought he was just leaning forward looking at something, but I pulled up his head and he was asleep in his lifejacket! (I swear I'm wearing a bathing suit)
Going Excavating!
Happy Birthday to Gabe!
The flash wasn't on, so all of his birthday pics are kinda blurry. He sure loved to be sung to! He got lots of happy birthday messages, and it was so sweet to watch his face light up while he listened to them.
Mike was here!
Cigar time!
Sorry you had to work, Jon! Next time...
Gabe loved the ocean and the sand!
At the Juno Beach Cafe
We ate at this great restaurant in Fl. They had a huge breakfast you could buy for 6 people. It included everything you could ask for in a breakfast. I don't really want to know how much we all gained while we were there...
Half of our Rainbow
That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. -Emily Dickinson
Grandma and Gabe
I think this was last summer, but it is the only pic of them I have handy. I'll post another when I get it!
At the Airport Last September
Gabe and I were at the airport in Denver ready to fly home. We knew Mike was heading to San Diego that day for boot camp, but didn't think we'd get to see him. About 10 minutes before we had to board, we were so surprised to see him walking towards us! I was soo happy to see him one more time and we got a couple more hugs and tears (mine) in before we both headed to opposite coasts. Mike, we love you and appreciate your service to our country!
Leaving NIH
Gabe sure liked all of the free rides he got...He is infatuated with anything that has wheels.
Grandma Jane and Gabe
Those two sure love to play outside! They took lots of walks and picked up lots of sticks and pinecones. Grandma knelt down to take a picture with Gabe, but then he thought he needed to kneel down, too!
In the Waiting Room
Gabe and Noah enjoyed some popcorn while we waited to hear about Ryan. We had lots of people in the waiting room with us, including our friends Tom and Bryan, and Donovan, who drove up from Rocky Mount.
Going in to Surgery
Gabe got to hang out on Ryan's cool bed! He didn't want a hat to match Ryan, though.
2 comments:
Cute pics! I like Gabe's boots.
So funny that someone else commented on Gabe's boots; that's what I was going to say...so cute! The pictures are great and I'm so glad that Ryan is on the road to recovery - PS: Heard you ran 6 miles on Saturday...way to go! Wish you were closer to help train me...Love you, Tiff
Post a Comment